HOMES WITH COLORADO'S
NATURAL BEAUTY BUILT-IN
Request a free consultation
with George Parsons.
Call us Today
The Independence Residence
- Situated on a ½ acre lot in Hidden Forest, Larkspur, Douglas County, Colorado
- Fully custom designed to meet the investor’s needs
- California Classic Coastal Bungalow style concept ranch plan 2,570 SF finished on the main level 1040 SF finished basement with media center and large unfinished storage area
- Large open concept living, dining and kitchen with 14’ ceilings and plenty of can lighting throughout. Transom windows allow in plenty of natural light.
- Knotty Alder Shaker Style cabinets, quartz countertops throughout
- Large separate laundry room on main level
- Modern 4 panel interior doors with hardware and cowboy cut door casing.
- Brushed nickel high end hardware and light fixtures, stainless steel appliances and farm sink
- Wide engineered premium hardwood throughout – living areas
- Tile in all wet areas including bathrooms, laundry and mud room
- Garden Level to the front of the home with deck above and large patio to the rear for plenty of outdoor living
- 5-bedrooms / 3.5 baths including 5 pc master bath, Powder bath, 2 full baths including one Jack and Jill
- 3 car side loaded garage under
- High output gas fireplace with modern stone and mantel
Boutique Custom – California Classic Coastal Bungalow
Project Photo Gallery
If you want to save your money and time and get high quality construction of your house, I recommend to you George Parsons. I had a unique experience with George in 2016-2017. He is a general contractor, making his obligations under the contract qualitatively. He observes all terms and prices under the contract. George is always on call at any time. He always explains any questions about building a house. I really love the house that George built. In the future, if I decide to build another new house, I will definitely work only with him.
Request a Free Consultation with George Parsons.
Your Local Builder
Park Vista Builders is your custom building specialist for Douglas County, El Paso County, and Teller County. Whether you’re looking for a custom-built home or semi-custom home, call us to design and build the home you’ll love!
445C E. Cheyenne Mountain Blvd. #222
Colorado Springs, CO 80906