HOMES WITH COLORADO'S
NATURAL BEAUTY BUILT-IN
Request a free consultation
with George Parsons.
Call us Today
The Alleghany Residence
- Situated on a ¼ acre lot in Rockrimmon, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado
- Fully custom designed to meet the buyers needs
- Craftsman style concept ranch plan 2,300 SF finished on the main level 1990 SF finished basement
- Custom contemporary Euro cabinets, quartz countertops throughout
- Turn off the century refurbished crosscut oak doors and interior trim
- Built-in throughout including entertainment center
- Wide engineered premium hardwood throughout – living areas
- 5 pc master bath with separate dressing room
- Tile in all wet areas
- Garden Level to the front of the home/south facing to allow light into the basement
- 3-bedrooms / 3 full baths with walk-in showers
- 2 car his and hers side loaded garage
- High output linear gas fireplace
Custom Boutique Classic Craftsman
Project Photo Gallery
My wife and I recently had the privilege and good fortune of having Park Vista Builders craft our custom home. George Parsons, the company president, was continually focused on the quality/ cost of the materials, the professional workmanship of his crews, and the importance of our requested timeline for the move-in date. This was not an easy task; our home had a number of personal preferences that are not seen in most residences and all of those details were very important to us. In our experience, building a home typically results in a high level of emotional strain for the prospective homeowners. George protected us from all of that; he made sure that everything came together smoothly and we will always be thankful to him for that. We welcome anyone into our home that George chooses to invite. We promise that it would be well worth your time to take us up on this offer.
Bill and Linda Sather
1140 Allegheny Drive, Colorado Springs
Request a Free Consultation with George Parsons.
Your Local Builder
Park Vista Builders is your custom building specialist for Douglas County, El Paso County, and Teller County. Whether you’re looking for a custom-built home or semi-custom home, call us to design and build the home you’ll love!
Explore Our Site
445C E. Cheyenne Mountain Blvd. #222
Colorado Springs, CO 80906