HOMES WITH COLORADO'S
NATURAL BEAUTY BUILT-IN
Request a free consultation
with George Parsons.
Call us Today
We Build Homes
For Mountain Living
Request a Free Consultation with George Parsons.
Look to the custom builder who appreciates your desire for mountain living – and offers the expertise to make it happen.
Are you looking for mountain living, and all that it offers? As a truly custom homebuilder, we appreciate your desire to live in a house that offers privacy, outdoor living, stunning views, trees, and a “retreat” feeling. In Southern Colorado – especially Douglas, El Paso and Teller counties – multiple communities offer the mountain living experience.
Building custom homes in the mountains can present unique challenges…
Before you can enjoy your mountain living experience, you need to first select a lot. Buildable lots in Crystal Park, Cascade, Woodland Park, Monument, Larkspur, Perry Park, and Black Forest can be steep, heavily wooded, and difficult to access. Given these challenges, it’s important to select a custom home builder with a depth of experience in building mountain homes.
Park Vista Builders offers the skills and expertise to design, plan, and build the home you envision in this challenging environment.
We have an impressive track record of building custom and semi-custom homes in Colorado’s mountains. When meeting with us, we’ll discuss the vision for your home – and we’ll take a close look at your lot, with a discerning eye. Due to our expertise in building mountain homes, our clients get a cost-effective building process with a higher quality custom home, delivered in a timely manner.
Working with you, our goal is to:
- Situate your new house on the lot to maximize the views, sunlight, and privacy. We’ll even help you select the lot!
- Team with you to finalize the design for your custom or semi-custom home, ensuring you get the design build home you desire and envision. For fully custom homes, we are happy to refer several architects to design your new home. For semi-custom homes, we offer several plans for ranch-style homes that feature main-level living and offer multiple options and upgrades.
- Build a new construction home that takes full advantage of the lot’s most attractive features – and perfectly suits the contour of the land.
- Create a haven with outdoor living: privacy, views, trees, and a “retreat” feeling. Many of our clients request covered decks, porches, and patios to soak up the sun and views, year round.
- Work with surveyors and civil engineers to ensure proper drainage, particularly if the lot features steep grades, ravines, or other challenging features.
- Discuss a variety of considerations that impact the building process to ensure a quality result.
If you’re looking for mountain living in Southern Colorado, you’re looking at the right custom builder!
Contact us for a personal consultation with George Parsons.
Your Local Builder
Park Vista Builders is your custom building specialist for Douglas County, El Paso County, and Teller County. Whether you’re looking for a custom-built home or semi-custom home, call us to design and build the home you’ll love!
445C E. Cheyenne Mountain Blvd. #222
Colorado Springs, CO 80906