HOMES WITH COLORADO'S
NATURAL BEAUTY BUILT-IN
Request a free consultation
with George Parsons.
Call us Today
Request a Free Consultation with George Parsons.
Meet George Parsons
President & Owner
For George Parsons every building project demands 2 things: Clear Communication + Efficient Process.
When you work with our owner and president, George Parsons, you’ll discover he has a passion for building. You’ll see this in his meticulous focus on quality, craftsmanship, and value. With over 30 years of experience in residential and commercial construction, George leads every building project with 2 things in mind: Clear Communication and Efficient Process.
George often states that clear communication is the key to superior construction projects.
Thanks to years of on-site construction management, George knows how to ask the right questions throughout the process. Plus, he has trained our hand-selected subcontractors. They understand the expectations of our building methods, thus delivering a high-quality product.
George has a gift for listening to you, the client, to truly hear your needs. Soon, he shares the vision – and excitement – for your project! He also states that clear communication lies at the heart of the buyer/builder relationship. Our clients demand involvement – and that’s exactly the way it should be. From Day 1, your wishes are heard and your ideas are valued. All of us at Park Vista Builders work to keep you in the loop, every step of the way. You’re never left in the dark. And whenever you have a question, you can talk directly with George Parsons, the builder – not a salesperson.
Process is at the heart of everything we do. We never wing it!
To drive efficiency, George has created a repeatable, systematic approach to Park Vista Builders’ building process. He will tell you: “There is a process for everything we do – every aspect – whether it’s related to the design, the lot, purchasing materials, managing subs, even working with the bank.”
You’ll be impressed with George’s advance planning and project management skills! Our planning processes start early in the development phase, ensuring the design is value engineered and meets construction specifications. Plus, history has proven that an efficient process impacts the entire team: client, architect, civil and structural engineers, bank reps, and various other stakeholders. An efficient process directly enhances the cost effectiveness and quality of a project. In fact, it’s essential for those seeking to be “on time and on budget.”
We’re pleased to be viewed as having a “sterling reputation.”
Thanks to George, Park Vista Builders is recognized as one of the premier custom and semi-custom home builders in Southern Colorado. We have earned a reputation for excellence throughout the building process, including our track record of consistently delivering projects “on time and on budget.”
Contact us for a personal consultation with George Parsons.
We’re ready to build on your lot!
Why Choose Us?
We can tell you about our quality, craftsmanship, experience, and integrity. We think our clients say it best…
If you’re serious about building a custom or semi-custom home in Douglas, El Paso, or Teller County, that means you’re taking a serious look at general contractors. That’s why we’d like to share a few comments from our clients. They offer real insight into Park Vista Builders’ process – and the results we deliver.
- “We can’t thank you enough for building our beautiful dream home and making the process so painless.” Mike & Lindsay Harr, Larkspur
- “George Parsons helped us choose the best property for our home. He was there for every step of our home-building journey.” The Buchanan Family, Black Forest Reserve
- “We hired Park Vista Builders to build our 4,000-square-foot house. We broke ground in October, and the job was finished 17 weeks later.” Dave and Tammy May, Coaldale
- “What a pleasure it has been to watch our semi-custom home go from a few simple sketches and renderings to an absolute knock-out structure!” Jeff and Carol Smith, Black Forest
- “We had the privilege and good fortune of hiring George Parsons and Park Vista Builders to craft our custom home. This was not an easy task. We had a number of unusual personal preferences, all very important to us.” Bill and Linda Sather, Colorado Springs
- “From our family to yours: Trust this guy, and he will not disappoint.” Matt Behrens, Larkspur
Learn More About Where & How We Build
WE HAVE MORE THEN 35 YEAR’S OF EXPERIENCE
Call us at
Your Local Builder
Park Vista Builders is your custom building specialist for Douglas County, El Paso County, and Teller County. Whether you’re looking for a custom-built home or semi-custom home, call us to design and build the home you’ll love!
445C E. Cheyenne Mountain Blvd. #222
Colorado Springs, CO 80906